The Meetings Show set to deliver on industry needs with new features for 2017
The Meetings Show is set to deliver a week of business opportunities, education and networking when it opens for the fifth time tomorrow.
New features for 2017 include:
- 70 plus first time exhibitors including global destinations, hotels, venues and technology providers
- Corporate speakers including former directors from Gu, Coca Cola, Walt Disney, The Coconut Collaborative and Green & Black’s
- Focused education for agencies including specific Training Workshops and a special Thursday Spotlight
- Enhanced destination showcases, providing bite sized insights from around the world from a host of destinations
- New venues for both the Association Meetings Conference (Barbican) and Hosted Buyer Welcome Reception (The De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms)
- MPI’s Post Show Charity Party on Tuesday 13th June at The Hand & Flower
“The team and I are looking forward to a great event, with more exhibitors this year than ever before,” comments The Meetings Show’s Event Director, Steve Knight. “Our 2017 event is delivering not just new exhibitors but innovative ways to meet and do business at Olympia. As in previous years there will be a wide range of business, education and networking opportunities. We look forward to great attendance from all parts of the industry including agencies, corporate meeting planners, associations, PAs and the public sector.”
During the 2017 show some 10,000 pre-booked appointments are expected to take place between the 700 plus approved hosted buyers and more than 700 exhibiting organisations in attendance from six continents. Today’s Association Meetings Conference saw over 110 participants registered to meet at the Barbican, supported by hospitality partner, Searcys.