Dubai Parks and Resorts introduces largest, most unique conference and event space in Region
Dubai Parks and Resorts, the Middle East region’s largest integrated theme park destination, has unveiled its collection of unique and tailormade corporate and private event spaces that are suitable for any gathering – from a handful of participants to many thousands.
Highlights of available event space include:
- The Rajmahal Theatre at Bollywood Parks Dubai, an 856-seat state-of-the-art theatre featuring LED screens, an enormous stage and high tech lighting systems suitable for shows and events
- The Hollywood Theatre at MOTIONGATE Dubai, featuring 1,000 seats with advanced projection screens to support movie premiers or corporate presentations
- Dabanng Theatre which can host up to 1,200 guests and features a massive interactive stage that can accommodate driving vehicles.
- Rock On!!, a restaurant in BOLLYWOOD Parks Dubai which accommodates up to 500 guests depending on the setting, with its own dedicated entrance.
- The Encore MPV, an 1,800-square meter indoor multi-purpose venue, which can accommodate thousands of guests.
- Ideal for weddings, receptions, corporate events and parties, the outdoor plazas of Riverland, including Riviera Plaza (2,400 square metres), Boardwalk Plaza (1,150 square metres) and the Island Plaza (1,350 square metres), each offer their own unique atmosphere and personality.
- Tamure Ballroom at Lapita Hotel Dubai, a 710-square metre indoor elegant Ballroom venue, which can be split to 4 sections and offers room for as many as 1,000 attendees.
- Lapita Hotel Dubai provides a total of 2,200-squre metre indoor event spaces for exclusive board meetings to product launches or corporate-wide celebrations.
What is most unique about Dubai Parks and Resorts’ MICE offerings is the ability to transform ride space into bespoke event space. “Imagine your wedding reception inside the Hotel Transylvania Castle or a corporate outing inside a Bollywood railway station,” said Julien Munoz, Vice President Sales at Dubai Parks and Resorts. “We even offer our own in-house, fully-licensed catering services representing nearly every style of international cuisines. Our meeting and events team can truly transform any private or corporate event into an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience.”
“The importance of Dubai as a MICE destination will only keep increasing due to the city’s sophisticated infrastructure, numerous big exhibitions taking place, and draw for business travellers from around the world and the constant development of tourist attractions, such as Dubai Parks and Resorts. Therefore, it is only natural for us to create a product to service this growing segment and position ourselves as one of the biggest players in the MICE industry” he added.
Dubai is poised to become the MICE capital of the Middle East. Dubai Tourism Vision 2020 aims to double Dubai’s annual visitor numbers from 10 million in 2012 to 20 million in 2020, creating a booming need for additional meeting and event spaces.
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the Middle East’s largest integrated theme park destination comprising three theme parks: Bollywood Parks Dubai a first-of-its-kind theme park with rides and attractions based on some of Bollywood’s biggest blockbusters. MOTIONGATE Dubai – a unique theme park showcasing some of Hollywood’s most beloved characters from DreamWorks Animation, Colombia Pictures and Lionsgate as well as the region’s first LEGOLAND® Park and a LEGOLAND Water Park. The entire destination is connected by Riverland Dubai – a retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts that is free for all to enjoy. Expected to open in late 2019, Six Flags Dubai will be the destination’s fourth theme park and the region’s first Six Flags theme park.